Participating in the Upstream Oil and Gas Awards is one of the fastest ways to gain wide recognition of your firm’s or personal achievements.
Finalist and winners will benefit from extensive local and international media coverage, wide exposure in the upstream oil and gas community, enhanced recognition, and great networking opportunities.
ELIGIBILITY AND GUIDELINES
- Upstream Awards is open to all brands, corporations and individuals operating in the upstream oil and gas industry in Africa.
- Upstream Awards shall recognize firms and individuals within the African region for the continental awards, and within the country for the country-specific awards.
- Upstream Awards are based on the activities executed in the preceding 18 months to the nominations closure date.
- Nomination can be done by anyone or by self.
- There is no limit to the number of categories one nominee can enter.
- All entries are submitted to a panel of judges after the close of nominations.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- Judges expected to shortlist not more than five nominees per category.
- The judging process will be audited by a respected assurance partner.
- Winners will NOT be notified prior to the Upstream Awards gala ceremony or event.
- Each winner is expected to accept their award on stage at the awards ceremony.
- All information submitted and all supporting materials will be considered confidential and will only be used by Upstream Awards and its panel of judges for the purposes of selecting finalists and winners.
*Please note that all events will be filmed for distribution purposes. By attending any of our events, you acknowledge awareness of this statement and release the organizers of the Upstream Awards, the owners, operators, officers and duly designated representatives operating in either an official or unofficial capacity free from any liability regarding your image, including use and distribution.